Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm feeling dominant....

I want a petite girl right now. I want her naked and I want her wearing a collar and a leash. I want to be able to spank her, slap her, touch her, and basically do anything to her. I want to give her pain and I want to give her pleasure and I want it now.

If I had a girl for this right now I'd...
...walk her naked around my apt
...inspect her like a show dog
...finger her ass and spank her hard
...pull her hair and cock slap her face
...stick my limp cock in her mouth and make her massage my balls and ass to make me grow inside of her mouth
...fuck her face until her eyes were full of tears
...lick her clit
...fuck her ass with a butt plug while fucking her pussy
...twist her nipples
...cum on her face and make her drive me through a drive through to humiliate her in front of a stranger

mmm how I wish I had a pet right now

No comments:

Post a Comment